Whether you’re looking for a new night time moisturizer or just want to try out a new type of product, CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion is worth a shot. This product can be used in place of your regular night cream, so no need to worry about it clashing with your daytime moisturizer. It’s also formulated with skin-soothing ceramides and natural oatmeal extract that will help replenish the skin’s moisture barrier overnight.
From the brand
<img alt=”CeraVe” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/7cead9b2-f7b2-4e43-aae3-a52df4d26730.__CR0,0,1464,625_PT0_SX1464_V1___.jpg”/>
- <img alt=”#1 Derm Claim” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/9327f1da-6b64-4978-9f50-bacbf59b3797.__CR0,0,362,453_PT0_SX362_V1___.jpg”/>
- <img alt=”CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/96aaebb6-c28f-4c65-aed4-02f03f7cb100.__CR44,0,912,1000_PT0_SX166_V1___.jpg”/>
- <img alt=”Moisturizing Cream” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/3bea020f-a7b7-4b68-aea9-cdde769f07e0.__CR44,0,912,1000_PT0_SX166_V1___.jpg”/>
- <img alt=”CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/e0edc8ec-8d9d-4992-aace-332e7e2c7d09.__CR44,0,912,1000_PT0_SX166_V1___.jpg”/>
- <img alt=”CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/52eae7dc-b913-4843-88c5-42309dda673a.__CR44,0,912,1000_PT0_SX166_V1___.jpg”/>
Shop CeraVe’s Favorites
- Visit the Store
- <img alt=”Hydrating Facial Cleanser” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/5c2e1dc2-df6d-46c2-9760-8d992a4cfe78.__CR0,0,166,182_PT0_SX166_V1___.jpg”/>
- <img alt=”Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/979b7391-8841-49a6-83ef-ebd071f9fad8.__CR0,0,166,182_PT0_SX166_V1___.jpg”/>
- <img alt=”CeraVe AM Moisturizer” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/c2a7782a-69b0-4de9-aa9c-0755e9d4b172.__CR0,0,166,182_PT0_SX166_V1___.jpg”/>
- <img alt=”CeraVe PM Moisturizer” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/41ecde5f-dc83-4ee6-ae45-543de71f1649.__CR0,0,166,182_PT0_SX166_V1___.jpg”/>
Routine for All Skin Type
- Visit the Store
- <img alt=”Why CeraVe 2″ src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/67f8cb55-634c-4ea1-9a76-780937057c43.__CR0,0,362,453_PT0_SX362_V1___.jpg”/>
- <img alt=”3 Essential Ceramides” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/dff9a5cd-e73b-4738-993e-c4fe2c5dbec4.__CR0,0,362,453_PT0_SX362_V1___.jpg”/>
- <img alt=”CeraVe PM Moisturizer 5 Star Reviews” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/8ba8044b-2af9-47dc-ab33-af05845a6d4c.__CR0,0,362,453_PT0_SX362_V1___.jpg”/>
Cole Thompson –
Friend recommended I switch to this lotion from the Cetaphil face lotion I’ve been using for years. She was spot-on!! Love the lightweight feel of this non-greasy lotion. Skin has been healthier and nicer since making the change.
Harry Marshall –
Part of my teenage son’s acne’s treatment regime, keeps his skin supple despite anti-acne medication that dries out the skin somewhat.
This moisturizer is unique. Nothing else feels so good going on my skin. My skin loves it. It’s so soothing on dry skin on my cheeks but it’s also good on my acne prone areas. It is my new favorite and I’ve tried so many over the years.
Sharon Jackson –
This product was recommended to me by a dermatologist. My skin is very dry. Many moisturizers will clog up my pores. This one does not. I love it! It is expensive, but you need use only a small amount to get great results.
High Lakes Christian Church –
This product is light and delightful it is the only product I use on my face
I’ve been using CeraVe’s PM Moisturizer for about 2 years now. I began using it when I discovered how great their AM Moisturizer with SPF30 was. I then began to purchase nearly all of their facial product line. What I love about their PM Moisturizer is I’ve learned it’s safe to use with any of their facial cleansers. I use their Foaming Facial Cleanser which is a basic cleanser for normal to oily skin. I have oily skin & it’s truly the best facial cleanser I’ve found. Pairing these 2 products up is wonderful with toning in between. I learned the great benefit of their Renewing SA Cleanser which exfoliates my skin & has salicylic acid in it. Again pairing up this moisturizer with this cleanser is safe. I’ve had no adverse reactions. Finally, my teenage Son began to suffer from acne. I purchased their Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser which has benzoyl peroxide in it. Not all moisturizers are safe to use with this ingredient. This PM Moisturizer is! This moisturizer is very lightweight & absorbs nicely. My Son uses it AM & PM & it works well for him. He also uses a retinol based product to help with his acne & once again this moisturizer works wonderfully! This is our go to moisturizer! I don’t use it every night as my evening skin regime varies but for my Son this is a daily use moisturizer & I don’t know what I’d use if I hadn’t found this. The bottle lasts quite a while. For such quality the price is amazing. I utilize subscribe & save so I pay a little less & order at my convenience. There is no scent to this. One final thing I’d like to note is this moisturizer has 3 essential ceramides, niacinamide & hyaluronic acid- all wonderful ingredients for our skin. This is a WIN, WIN moisturizer made by CeraVe & I highly recommend it!
CerVe PM, for worse (skin) or better (because of you) I do! ? I’ll forever & always re-purchase this magic potion. Immediately after application, all day & throughout the night, my skin feels & looks hydrated, healthier, & more youthful. You need this!I have too many beauty products & options varying from luxury (Did I really just spend $$$$ on that?! Blacked out while shopping AGAIN) to high-end & affordable, rare pots of gold at the end of a rainbow, skincare wins. I’m so happy I found this? (Thank you Dr. Dray on YouTube for the recommendation!)My skin loves this “PM” moisturizer. Ignore the marketing plot for AM/PM, skip the AM product (heavy, peels, & forget about other products or wearing makeup) go straight for the gold baby! This drugstore gem pricing is shocking! (& coupons are always available to pay even less!) for 3 FL OZ (travel friendly, sanitary packaging with a great pump that doesn’t fail, even after 6 months or more!??) for premium quality this good.This formulation is perfect for my over 30, sensitive, acne prone, need to sleep more, why’d you sleep in your makeup!, shaved way too fast (bc who doesn’t wait until the last minute to get ready? Haha), girl hydrate more! From my head to my toes skin. If my skin is throwing a tantrum & I needs a little TLC, I can’t skip this moisturizer so after PM application, (depending on how my skin looks & feels) I’ll apply a thicker gel or cream moisturizer and/or CeraVe healing ointment. Works better than $100 overnight masks I’ve tried! After a year & a half, one day I realized I only had a couple applications so I RAN (haha) to Amazon & purchased another. I’m definitely a lover for life.Swipe left:If your skin doesn’t like Niacinamide, you might not like this formula or it may sting when you first start using if you have broken skin. I really think it’s worth a shot! If it doesn’t work for your face, try your neck, hands, arms, legs, feet, etc. or gift it to a friend who will ever love you!Stay gorgeous! ?
This is great for my dry skin. I use it both in my morning and night routine when my skin is being sensitive. It might be too much for those with oily skin to use twice a day.
I’m soo obsessed with it that i even bought the huge size just to keep myself check with my skincare
I have been using this moisturizer for over a year and I will gladly continue to re purchase. This is the only moisturizer that sinks into my skin and doesn’t cause any breakouts or make my skin feel oily.