Defender Security U 10827 door reinforcement lock is a security lock that provides added safety for your door. The lock will require two hands to operate, making it difficult for someone to gain entry without your knowledge. The reinforced locking system will help to protect your home from becoming a victim of burglary.
From the manufacturer
Helps to prevent doors from being kicked in.
- Use on primary entry doors to keep you and your family safe while inside
- Keep your home more secure while on vacation by installing these on secondary entrances such as back door or side doors
Withstands up to 800 lbs of force!
These high security door locks are constructed of extruded aluminum and meet the Texas building code requirements. Featuring a spring-loaded, child-safe and tamper-resistant design that protects against unauthorized entry by preventing lock bumping and lock picking (while in the locked position). Choose from one of six finishes and increase your home’s security and give your family extra peace of mind.
- Tamper resistant and child-safe design
- Installs in just minutes using 3″ hardened screws
- Cannot be opened from the outside
- Requires Drill, 1/8 in. drill bit and Phillips screwdriver
- Chisel may be required if door fits tightly against the jamb (mortised installation)
Easy to lock & unlock