Women Watch Square 24 Hour with 3-Hand Sweeping Easy to Read Time for Nurse Medical Students Teachers Doctors Colorful Water Proof Large Numbers Face and Strap Exchangeable (Black)
- ?EASY-TO- READ?: White or Black Dial with 12 & 24 Hour Markers . Case Diameter:38mm
- ?PERFECT FOR NURSES AND MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS?: 3-Hand Quartz Japanese Movement with Highly Visible White Second Hand on Black Dial or Black Second Hand on White Dial Makes Taking Accurate Pulse Readings a Breeze
- ?COMFORT & DURABILITY ?: Easy to Clean, High Quality, Soft and Comfortable100% Silicone Band and ?Waterproof ?Up To 30M(99ft).?MULTIPLE COLOR OPTIONS?: Available in a Variety of Dial Colors and Band Colors: Black Silicone, White Silicone, Pink Silicone, Teal Silicone, Blue Silicone and Navy Blue Silicone
- ?NOTE?There is a small white plastic stopper on the watch crown(button) to save battery, so when you get the watch, please pull the small stopper off and then push the crown in, then the watch can work.
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
Mrs H –
We got this watch for our daughter who is nursing school. It is exactly what she needed at a fair price.
Rosemay L. –
Exactly as shown. It’s simple and cheap but easy on the eye.
I loved this watch but I had to return it because for nursing school I wanted something with military time as well!! It’s a very good quality watch and so cute!
Joseline Fernandez –
The quality of the watch is great and I like that you can take it apart. However, it did come with an initial chemical smell so I had to air it out for a few days but now it’s perfect.
Logan Singleton –
Great, inexpensive watch.
It is easily readable. You can wash it off. It matches my white crocks for nursing school.
Perfect watch for nursing school if you aren’t allowed to wear a smart watch.
This is a great purchase!
Danyell Rose –
I am a veterinary Tech and need the 24 hour reference numbers not to mention I was my hands a lot and I touch some nasty things during my shifts. I would buy again!
Julie Nicolay –
I love this watch! I needed an analog watch since my eyes can’t read digital ones too well at a quick glance, and I wanted white, waterproof, and inexpensive. This fits the bill perfectly.I like the square shape, too, just because it’s different than most other watches like this, and looks stylish. The watch band is really comfortable, and if you want to switch bands, they come in various colors and you simply stretch the part around the clock, slip it out and into the other band. It’s got a big enough face that is easy to see, and I’ve discovered that it’s definitely waterproof, as I wore it to wash dishes as a test, and it did great. It’s a great watch, nicely inexpensive, and I would buy another one, too!