The VIVOSUN 660GPH 40W submersible pump is perfect for fish tanks. It can provide up to 40 watts of power, making it ideal for pumping water and draining waste. The pump is also easy to use and comes with a built-in controller, making it easy to set up and manage your tank.
From the brand
- Who are we?
- VIVOSUN is the global leader for at-home growing technology & equipment. With over 10 years of demonstrated excellence in the development and production of growing tools, we have established ourselves as a trusted partner for every step in the growing process and for every level of grower.
LED Grow Light
- Visit the Store
- <img alt=”gray grow tent” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/5f1952fc-bfdd-4adc-b5e8-9f4877d29935.__AC_SR166,182___.jpg”/>
- <img alt=”inline fan ” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/be45dcaa-38c3-48b6-9264-407d7c3f9ed5.__CR0,0,166,182_PT0_SX166_V1___.jpg”/>
- <img alt=”heat mat” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/9ef2ae57-7eb8-492b-9928-d1471841d99b.__CR0,0,166,182_PT0_SX166_V1___.jpg”/>
Grow Tent System
- Visit the Store
- <img alt=”garden cart” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/bd1524f6-f73c-47d8-a823-2488754ffaca.__CR0,0,166,182_PT0_SX166_V1___.jpg”/>
- <img alt=”COMPOSTER” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/9f0e0bde-6cf3-4cd0-a47d-5a0207cc9c97.__CR0,0,166,182_PT0_SX166_V1___.jpg”/>
- <img alt=”GROW BAG” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/812d0722-5b56-4e3f-ad0e-337dda88d96f.__CR0,0,166,182_PT0_SX166_V1___.jpg”/>
- <img alt=”PRUNER” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/aplus-media-library-service-media/de705a84-3550-4fc9-bad7-dc4b66e2f79c.__CR0,0,166,182_PT0_SX166_V1___.jpg”/>
How did we get our start?
- Founded in California, VIVOSUN is a leading-manufacturer of indoor horticultural equipment.
What makes our products unique?
- We will help you manage your plants with scientific precision and control all aspects of your grow with high-quality technology and tools including durable growing enclosures;Whether you grow indoors or out, we provide everything you need to grow the highest quality plants in the shortest amount of time.
Why do we love what we do?
- Our mission is to empower growers at all levels and of all types to grow the best of what they love.
pump looks substantial but without the 4 nozzles it is useless for me.Another unit with all the parts delivered today. Amazing service.
Amazon Customer –
I’ve had this bad boy for almost a year. Nothing has leaked or broken, it still moves water like it should. Having a large aquarium like I do this makes water changes a breeze. It moves a decent amount of water in or out of my tank. Glad I got the slightly more powerful one. I use this pump in conjunction with the correct sized vinyl tubing (that I got here on Amazon) and the adapters the pump comes with work great to make a good seal. Cord is durable and safe as well as the unit itself, on occasion I accidentally get a tad bit of sand sucked up in this thing while doing a water change but this thing doesn’t care.
Bought this to pump dirty water out of a kiddie pool. So far it is handling it great. Will see how long it last considering we are pumping some gnarly stuff through it. For the price though it is legit.
H. Irwin –
Use this to drain an inflatable pool that hold approximately 700 gallons. Takes about 45 minutes to get the job done. Have it hooked up to 75′ of regular garden hose so it allows me to water plants far from the deck where the pool is. Not going to be able to use any type of sprayer with it but does give a nice steady stream so no water is wasted. Well worth the money.
Worked a little to good. Actually had to place a valve on the outlet end to slow the flow. Worked great for what we used it for.
I might be prematurely writing this but it is out of pure excitement that I can’t wait to report that this product has an amazing suction power. I used it to drain rain from my Inset pool cover which had about 3inches of water spread at about 8feet diameter and this monkey sucked it up in just a few minutes and was calling for more. I was gonna make the mistake of buying a more expensive one but I’m glad I put my hands on these.
I use this pump for water charges. It moved 20g of water fast. I will update in the future if it fails me. But I am impressed.
Phillip Marshall –
We never did expect to see this pump do its rated 660 GPH, but for its size we are very happy with almost 200 GPH. We collect rain water in 275 gallon containers and this pump empties it in just under an hour and a half. We have used it for over 25 hours now and it is holding its own.As far as other spec’s… It is very light weight and It pumps to a height of 7′ through a 100′ hose. We have 5 of those big containers and this wonderful little pump ‘that could’ is allowing us to keep all our plants watered all over our 2.5 acres.
Frank Gates –
Anyone with a tankless water heater should know they need to be maintained and flushed once a year. It’s a very simple process and any homeowner with the slightest knowledge of mechanics could figure out how to do this on their own and not have to pay a plumber $200+ per hour just watching vinegar recirculating in a bucket. This pump would also work well as a pond pump.
I used it to flush my Rinnai tankless heater. Performed flawlessly. I needed garden hose fittings for this job so I had to use a 1/2″” pvc nipple and a hose adapter instead of the connectors provided with the unit.