Logitech Litra Glow Premium LED: the ultimate wireless keyboard for luxury gamers. Logitech Litra Glow Premium LED keyboard is the new force in premium keyboards and lighting systems currently in use by professional gamers and eSports athletes around the world.
From the manufacturer
NATURAL SKIN TONES, RADIANT LOOK
- TrueSoft technology ensures you always look your best, delivering balanced, full-spectrum Logitech Litra Glow Premium LED light with cinematic color accuracy.
INNOVATIVE FRAMELESS DIFFUSER
- Purpose-built for streaming, the frameless diffuser radiates wide, flattering light that eliminates harsh shadows.
SAFE FOR ALL-DAY STREAMING
- Logitech Litra Glow Premium LED has cleared even the strictest UL testing guidelines for all-day streaming.
FINE-TUNE YOUR LOOK ON-CAMERA
- Go from warm candlelight to cool blue with adjustable brightness and color temperature. Control Logitech Litra Glow Premium LED settings and save presets with Logitech’s free G HUB desktop app.
FREEDOM OF LIGHT PLACEMENT
- The monitor mount ensures great results from every angle, with 3-way adjustable height, tilt and rotation settings.
PORTABLE, PLUG ‘N PLAY DESIGN
- Logitech Litra Glow Premium LED is compact, lightweight, and USB-powered, making it the perfect light for creating on the go.
ACCESSORIZE YOUR CREATIVE SPACE
- Transform your desktop into a broadcast studio with the Yeti USB microphone and StreamCam premium HD webcam.
YETI USB MICROPHONE
- Yeti is the world’s #1 premium USB mic, producing clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for podcasting, YouTube videos, game streaming, working from home and more.
STREAMCAM PREMIUM HD WEBCAM
- The Logitech Litra Glow Premium LED StreamCam premium webcam streams and records in full 1080p HD resolution at 60 fps, delivering professional-quality results for YouTube videos and Twitch streaming
Jimbo Ennui –
Lit my close-up, Mr. DeMille.Helped with better-lit Zoom calls, improved illumination and more natural colors
Uncl3 J –
Love using this as a “bounce off the wall” fill light for my work from home desk. Even more so that I can key bind controls on the light itself and adjust mid zoom call, or video recording. It’s not going to replace your giant studio lights, but it’s great for those of us who want the control for a mid tier setup.
This light is super easy to set up and the customization you can do with the warmth or coldness and brightness of the light is everything I wanted in some starter lighting for my streams. It lights me up beautifully for streams and I highly recommend getting this if you need some great quality lighting but don’t have the funds to invest in the more expensive options.
Louis Pellegrino Jr. –
After fussing with a number of other video meeting lighting alternatives, I now have a solution that I like and works well for my needs.
Matthew R Farmer –
You can’t get much better for the price, especially considering it’s both software controllable and has physical buttons. The software’s easy enough to use to not be burdensome and the mount is definitely customizable enough. The only thing it lacks is a battery, but that would add to the bulk and the price.
Kevin Harris –
This light is all you will need
Travis Price Architects –
Love it, simple, works well, and is pro all the way.
Sham I. –
SUMMARY: Great low profile light that works well for conference calls at a reasonable price.PROS+ Low profile with no visible wires+ Adjustable stand that works on the back of a monitor or laptop screen+ Light gets bright enough for videos and conference calls (assuming you aren’t too far from it – I am about 3.5 feet away)+ Good warmth and cool options+ The G HUB software installed on my M1 Mac Mini without any issues (as of Feb 9, 2022)+ G HUB let’s me control the Litra via software (brightness, temperature, on/off), eliminating the need for me to reach for the buttonsNEUTRAL= The product doesn’t feel cheap by any means, but it’s also not a high-end material.= I wish they offered this in white= It’s a new product that I’ve had for 2 days= Hopefully it’s great quality and will last, but I’ll be sure to update if anything goes wrongCONS- It comes with a USB-C to USB-A cable, which means you cannot plug it directly into a newer Mac. I’m using my monitor as a USB hub, so this isn’t an issue for my setup, but it may be for others. Thankfully the cable is detachable so you can easily get a new cable that’s USB-C to USB-C if this is an issue.More on the G HUB software. I’ve seen some reviews here and elsewhere that the software won’t install on newer Macs with Apple Silicon. I’m happy to report that I did not have that problem. I did this:1. Plugged in the Litra Glow to my monitor’s USB 3.x hub, which plugs into my M1 Mac Mini.2. I downloaded the latest version of G HUN from Logitech.3. I installed the software. During the process it asked for access to the Accessibility Screen Recording. It installed without any issue.
J. Stevenson –
This is a great little light at the basics – brightness, color tone, etc. for it’s size. But what sets it apart is the way it integrates into Logitech’s G Hub software. Being able to change all the settings from your computer rather than reaching for switches on the light (particularly if you have it mounted just the way you want on a big monitor) makes things so much easier. And it makes it easy to map keys on your mouse or keyboard to turn the light on/off/adjust features without needing to open any software. It takes what would be a pretty good light by itself and turns it into something really easy and useful.
This light is both powerful and small. I love the fact that there are physical buttons on the back of it to change both of the intensity as well as the temperature of the light.