This article is about the Wsdcam 113dB bike alarm, which is a wireless motion sensor that can detect when a cyclist is approaching. This sensor can be installed on your bike to warn you of potential danger, and it also comes with a free app that lets you control the alarm from your phone.
Wsdcam Waterproof Bike Alarm with Remote
This anti-theft alarm triggered by vibration, with up to 113 dB loud alarm sound can help to deter thieves effectively, provide additional security and give you peace of mind when your vehicles park at home or outdoors. There are 7 levels adjustable sensitivity from gently touch to push or beat.
- Arming and disarming by remote
- 7 Adjustable touch sensitivity, 3 Adjustable volume
- Vehicle search function
- 3 Different ringtones for vehicle search function (Invalid for ARM mode)
- SOS function
- Low battery indicator (Please replace batteries if it makes weak “Du..Du” sound when you set the alarm in arm/disarm state)
- An alarm need 3 AAA alkaline batteries ( included ) standby for 6-10 months
- A remote need a 12V/27A alkaline battery ( included ) standby for over 1 year
- Remote wireless range: up to 66 ft (20 meters)
- IP55 Waterproof
- Working environment temperature: -20~60℃, Working environment: <80%, Storage temperature: -30~70℃
Easy Installation: Tie your bike by the strap through the holes or paste the back of the alarm with double-sided sticker to your bike.
Search Function: alarm make sounds when you press the ringtone key, easily to find your vehicle.
3 Ringtones for your choice: Press disarm key into disarm mode, press “bell” key to select song.
Can pair up to 8 remotes: press disarm key of the first remote, then long press the ringtone key. After the alarm sounds “Bi”, press the arm key of the new remote, the alarm will sound“Bi..Bi”. Done.
1* Alarm (including battery)
1* Remote (including battery)
2* Cable Tie
2* Double-sided Sticker
1* User Manual
The alarm will automatically alarm for calling help when your bicycle tilts more than 45 degrees. (Note: SOS function is off in default mode)